Cargo sales agents of JSC “Uzbekistan Airways” may be a legal entity:
- registered in proper order;
- possessing a confirmation-certificate* of the relevant professional qualifications in the field of freight transport and handling of goods for their air shipping;
* Valid certificates can be issued by IATA and JSC Training Center.
- having a license (permit) for the relevant type of activity, if it is provided by the legislation of the operating state.
Qualification and technological requirements:
Agent has responsibility for:
- having staff, consisting out of at least 2 qualified specialists;
- having space and work in at least one office/organization/agency, and also
- for having the equipment necessary for work;
- having proper insurance to cover its liability for loss or damage of shipment.
Agent assignment procedures:
Submission of the application in the prescribed form by the applicant to JSC "Uzbekistan Airways". Also to be attached package-application of notarized copies of the following documents to the application:
- Articles of association;
- Certificate of registration;
- License or certificates for the right to engage in cargo sale and cargo handling;
- Documents confirming the qualification of personnel in the field of organizing the sale of air cargo transportation. If there are sub-agents – copies of similar documents of subagents;
a) for organization/sale of cargo transportation – 2 people.
b) for the safe transport of dangerous goods – 2 people.
- Notice of Candidate's financial status (accounting balance-sheet and a document confirming the absence of accounts payable/receivables);
- Premises lease agreement;