Uzbekistan Airways Joint Stock Company takes the confidentiality and protection of personal data of customers and partners seriously.
The protection of personal data received from its customers and partners is a priority for Uzbekistan Airways Joint Stock Company in the implementation of its activities.
Personal data refers to any information relating directly or indirectly to a particular individual (subject of personal data), enabling its identification and usually including such information as surname, name, patronymic, date of birth, citizenship, passport data, address, location, e-mail address, telephone number, as well as other information obtained at the conclusion and execution of the air carriage agreement.
If you disagree with the processing of your personal data Uzbekistan Airways Joint Stock Company asks you not to use the services provided.
Uzbekistan Airways Joint Stock Company collects personal data of customers at the following stages of providing its services:
- booking and sale of air tickets, issuing air waybills, as well as ordering and payment for additional services through all sales channels of Uzbekistan Airways Joint Stock Company, including but not limited to: online sales on the corporate web site, mobile app, sale through authorised agents and during the services performed by the Uzbekistan Airways Joint Stock Company contact center.
- in the implementation of the relevant transactions of mutual settlements in the return of tickets;
- during the audit;
- when registering customers to participate and use the UzAirPlus frequent flyer program;
- at check-in of passengers for the flights of the Uzbekistan Airways Joint Stock Company at the airports in which the said company operates»;
- when providing certain services at the airports of the Republic of Uzbekistan,
- when conducting surveys to improve the performance of the airline's website, at the in-house sales service, at airports or on board of the aircraft;
- when exchanging information and providing answers to the questions on the corporate website of the airline and through the online personal account of the participant of the UzAirPlus program;
- when making a claim or form for unaccompanied minors;
- when using the superior comfort rooms
- when exchanging information on the official pages of the Uzbekistan Airways Joint Stock Company in social networks (Facebook, Instagram, etc.).
Uzbekistan Airways Joint Stock Company may receive personal data about its customers:
- from any companies that provide services of Uzbekistan Airways Joint Stock Company under the agreement with the latter.
- from the companies involved in the implementation of the contract of carriage concluded with the client of the Uzbekistan Airways Joint Stock Company, including airlines operating the previous or subsequent flights, the relevant airport operators, as well as customs and immigration services, etc.
The volume of personal data requested by the Uzbekistan Airways Joint Stock Company is limited to the data necessary for the performance of contracts of carriage and related services, as well as for improving the quality of service provided in the pursuance of such contracts and additional services.
Uzbekistan Airways Joint Stock Company uses personal data of its customers for the following purposes:
- aviation safety and security;
- sending confirmation of the booking and sale of tickets;
- provision of flight services and flight-related information, pre-flight purchases, baggage services;
- administration of the registration process and waiting list processing;
- personalized use of the airline's website, and to support the processes associated with the use of the website;
- providing feedback;
- informing about changes in the flight schedule and execution of contracts of carriage;
- ensuring compliance with laws and regulations of the authorities of the countries of departure, transit, destination;
- to prevent and detect crime;
- for other direct and indirect advertising purposes.
Cookies are small pieces of data containing letters and numbers that are sent by a web server (such as a web server www.uzairways.com) on the user's computer, smartphone, tablet or other devices with access to the Internet used to visit the website. After cookies are stored on the user's device, the website server can recognize the device being used.
The airline's website uses different types of cookies, which serve different purposes. Depending on the purpose, cookies may fall into one of the following categories:
"Essential cookies", i.e. cookies that are strictly necessary for purchases and reservations on the corporate website of the Uzbekistan Airways Joint Stock Company;
"Functional cookies ", i.e. which allow you to browse the website and use its features, record information about the selection and customize the website according to the needs of the user. For example, such as saving user-entered information and the preferred language;
"Analytical/statistical cookies", that help to improve the performance of the website and make it more user-friendly. They retrieve the information about the quality and/or effectiveness of the services.
Cookies can be persistent or session ones.
Persistent cookies are stored by the browser and remain active until the expiration of the retention period:
- at the end of the session (for example, when the browser closes);
- the expiration date has been specified and the retention period has expired;
- the browser has deleted cookies at the user's request.
Session cookies expire and become invalid.
Corporate website of Uzbekistan Airways Joint Stock Company https://www.uzairways.com and all its subdomains use both session and persistent cookies.
Uzbekistan Airways Joint Stock Company provides the organization and control of all activities related to the processing of personal data.
Personal data is processed, both manually and automatically, by collecting, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updates, changes), extraction, use, transfer (provision, access), deletion, destruction of personal data. Access of employees of the Uzbekistan Airways Joint Stock Company to the collection, processing, and storage of personal data is carried out in strict accordance with the official powers and organizational and administrative regulations of the Uzbekistan Airways Joint Stock Company.
Processing and storage of personal data of customers of the Uzbekistan Airways Joint Stock Company are also provided through automated systems of partners of the Uzbekistan Airways Joint Stock Company, providing specialized software solutions to support its commercial and industrial activities, as well as by financial institutions providing payment processing services. The partners of the Uzbekistan Airways Joint Stock Company equally undertake to provide an appropriate level of reliability of collection, processing, and storage of personal data of customers.
In case of transition of users of the corporate website of the Uzbekistan Airways Joint Stock Company to third-party websites by external links (including resources of payment systems), Uzbekistan Airways Joint Stock Company is not responsible for ensuring confidentiality of personal data of third-party websites. Uzbekistan Airways Joint Stock Company requires all its partners to take strict measures to ensure confidentiality and data protection.
Period of retention and period of exploitation of personal data are defined by applicable laws and regulations regarding operating automated systems used by Uzbekistan Airways Joint Stock Company, international standards, that define the order of registration, processing and storage of records, and ensure the execution of contracts of carriage containing personal data, as well as technological documents of the Uzbekistan Airways Joint Stock Company
In order to facilitate the provision of certain services to its customers, the Uzbekistan Airways Joint Stock Company transfers personal data to third parties, including customs and immigration authorities, other airlines, airports, and providers of additional services.
Uzbekistan Airways Joint Stock Company does not sell personal data to third parties and does not provide any opportunities for the third parties to send their marketing information to the airline’s customers.
Uzbekistan Airways Joint Stock Company may transfer the collected personal data, in whole or in part (name, passport number, travel information, etc.), in order to comply with the contract of carriage or certain requirements of the legislation of the states to which it operates the flights. In case of transfer of personal data to a foreign country, the procedure for processing of personal data will be governed by the legislation of the relevant state.
Uzbekistan Airways Joint Stock Company may transfer personal data of customers to the authorized state and law enforcement and other authorities of the Republic of Uzbekistan and foreign countries, in compliance with the relevant legislation.
Customers and partners of the Uzbekistan Airways Joint Stock Company can submit their claims regarding the processing of their personal data or initiate the procedure of withdrawal of their consent to the provision of personal data.
Uzbekistan Airways Joint Stock Company Republic of Uzbekistan, GSP-100060, Tashkent, Amir Timur Avenue, 41.