The national aircompany «Uzbekistan airways» announces the open bidding on aviation fuel acquisition
1. The name of working body of the Bidding Commission: Directorate of the National aircompany «Uzbekistan Airways», Department of petroleum products provision, 41, Amir Temur avenue, Tashkent, GSP-100060, Uzbekistan.
Phone/fax/e-mail: (+998 78 140-46-24, 140-47-31, firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Tender subject: acquisition of aviation fuel for jet engines of civil aviation aircraft in volume 100,000 tons (10,000 tons per month) according to technical specifications.
3. Terms of payment: an advance payment in amount from 15% to 50 % of monthly delivery quota during 10 bank days after the contract’s effective date; the remained amount – during 30 bank days after goods delivery. Alternative forms of payment (an advance payment in amount of 100%, the letter of credit, etc.) are not considered.
4. Delivery term and conditions: “DAP” the border of Uzbekistan (INCOTERMS-2010) during no more than 20 calendar days from the date of advance payment.
5. A closing date of tender offers reception: till 17:00 on June, 14th, 2019 (Tashkent local time).
6. Date of tender holding: June, 17th - 18th, 2019.