Lease of aircraft engine CFM leap-1 A for A320neo
1. Terms of work and services - the provision of aircraft engines for rent with a QEC kit. The year of manufacture of aircraft engines and their novelty are not of fundamental importance. The engines must comply with the requirements of the manufacturer “CFM INTERNATIONAL, inc” and have the certificates EASA, FAA, ETOPS.
2. The lease term - no more than 90 days, the start date of the lease - if necessary.
3. Installation and deinstalation of the aircraft engine is carried out by the Lessee on / from the aircraft.
4. The Lessor provides a list of parts with a limited service life, flight suitability directives, and a service bulletin with the leased aircraft engine.
5. Requirements for lease are regulated by the IATA Document No. 5016-01