The business class cabin is equipped with comfortable wide seats with leather covering and adjustable foot rest. The quantity of passenger’s seats:
• А320 - 12 seats;
• В-767 - from 15 to 40 seats;
• B-757 - from 15 to 60 seats;
In B-767 and А-310 the broad aisles are more than half a meter between double blocks of seats.
Aircrafts B-757 (01, 02, I, H, J):
• the legroom, or the distance between seats is about 1m;
• seats backs recline on 19-20 cm.
• the width of seats between armrests is from 45 to 48 cm.
Aircrafts B-767 (67003, 67004, 67005, 67006):
• the legroom, or the distance between seats is 1,50 m;
• seats backs recline on 10 to 80 degree;
• the transformation of the passenger seat into lying position;
• the width of seats between armrests is 60 cm.
• individual video system
• the legroom, or the distance between seats is 1m.;
• seats backs recline on 17,8 cm;
The business class cabins are equipped with individual lamps for reading, personal moving-forward little tables which isn't dependent on the seat back position, a roomy luggage cupboard, 12 audio channels, and there is a system for displaying aircraft location and traffic information on an onboard display element(«air-show») in Boeing aircrafts.
Passengers are offered iPads for self-entertainment.
Besides, the business class passengers can use travel kits, warm plaids and pillows irrespective of flight duration.
The approximate menu of “The Main Course” for the business class passengers:
• meat snack (includes three kinds of meat products);
• cheese assortment (includes two types of cheese);
• fish snack (includes two types of fish);
• vegetable snack (includes seasonal vegetables);
• dessert (cakes, fresh fruits, dry fruits);
• bread and baked goods;
• spices and flavorings;
• main course (variety of meat, chicken and fish courses);
• hot drinks(black and green tea, black and white coffee);
• juices and soft drinks;
• alcohol drinks (cognac, vodka, champagne, white or red wine, beer).