The JSC «Uzbekistan Airways» announces the open bidding on aviation fuel acquisition
8 July 2021
1. The name of working body of the Bidding Commission: Directorate of the JSC «Uzbekistan Airways», Contracts department of the procurement department, 41, Amir Temur avenue, Tashkent, GSP-100060, Uzbekistan.
Phone/e-mail: (+99871) 255 35 24, email@example.com;
2. Tender subject: acquisition of aviation fuel for jet engines of civil aviation aircraft in volume 150,000 tons according to preliminary specifications, including 100,000 tons - TS-1 or RT, 50,000 tons - JET A-1.
3. Terms of payment: an advance payment in amount from 15% to 50 % of monthly delivery quota during 10 bank days after the contract’s effective date; the remained amount – during 30 bank days after goods delivery.
4. Delivery term and conditions: “DAP” the border of Uzbekistan (INCOTERMS-2020) during no more than 30 calendar days from the date of advance payment.
5. Preliminary specifications may be received free of charge under the written request at the working body of the Bidding commission.
6. A closing date of tender offers reception: till 17:00 on, August 07th, 2021 (Tashkent local time).
7. Date of tender holding: August, 08-09th , 2021.