According to the Federal Service for Veterinary and Phytosanitary Surveillance and the State Plant Quarantine Inspectorate under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan, from March 5, 2019, fresh vegetables and fruits are allowed to be carried in hand luggage and baggage of passengers entering the Russian Federation, as well as dried fruits and nuts with a total weight of not more than 5 kilograms
In accordance with the Russian Federation Government decision of 7 August 2014. No. 778 "On measures for implementation of the Decree of the President of the Russian Federation" dated 6 August 2014. No. 560, "On applying certain special economic measures to ensure security of the Russian Federation" with amendments introduced by the Russian Federation Government decisions of 20 August 2014. No. 830, March 01, 2016. No. 157, may 27, 2016. No. 472, June 30, 2016. No. 608, 10 Sep 2016. No. 897, October 22, 2016. No. 1086 and may 20, 2017. No. 604 has been introduced a ban on the import into the Russian Federation of agricultural products, raw materials and food, the countries of origin of which are:
-USA, European Union countries, Canada, Australia, Kingdom of Norway, Ukraine, the Republic of Albania, Iceland, Montenegro and the Principality of Liechtenstein.
The prohibited to import products are:
- cattle meat (fresh, chilled, frozen);
- pork (fresh, chilled, frozen);
- meat and edible offal of poultry (fresh, chilled, frozen);
- meat, salted, in brine, dried or smoked;
- live fish, crustaceans, molluscs and other invertebrates kinds of fish;
- milk and dairy products;
- vegetables, edible roots and tubers;
- fruit and nuts;
- sausages and similar products of meat, meat offal or blood, food preparations made on their basis;
- food or finished products, salt.
Also, in accordance with the decision of the Government of the Russian Federation 22.07.2016, No. 706, from 27.08.2016, No. 846, from 09.10.2016, No. 1020, from 09.03.2017, No. 276, from 02.06.2017, No. 672 was introduced a ban on the import of tomatoes (fresh, chilled) from Turkish Republic in Russian Federation.
We urge You to adhere to these requirements.
1) Information on printed media, as well as audio and video, which contains:
- Calls for extremist or terrorist activities;
- Pornography, transported for sale;
- Promotional materials made in violation of the Russian legislation on elections and referendums;
- Materials that promote Nazi symbols and paraphernalia;
- Information that could harm the political or economic interests of the members of the customs union, their national security, as well as the health and morals of individuals.
2) Military and civil arms
Guns include artillery, small arms and grenade launchers-
Guns, with which you can to fire queues;
- guns, imitating other objects;
- edged bladed weapons and knives, with the length of the blade or blades of more than 90 mm;
- gas weapons, equipment nerve, toxic substances;
- flails, boomerangs and other items used as weapons:
- ammunition and parts of weapons
3) Hazardous waste.
The list of hazardous waste established in accordance with the legislation of the Customs Union.
4) Technical means and tools for tacit information:
- lenses and cameras with remote pupil;
- photo, television and video cameras, camouflaged as other objects;
- technical means for wiretapping;
- as well as other devices in accordance with the law.
5) Toxic substances that are not drug precursors
(the predecessor of narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances) and Psychotropic Substances under the law of the Customs Union
6) Narcotic drugs, psychotropic substances and their precursors (precursors).
This category does not include drugs that are taken for medical reasons, upon presentation of relevant documents.
7) Human organs and tissues, as well as blood and its components.
8) Ozone-depleting substances on the list established in accordance with the legislation of the Customs Union
9) Means are used to protect plants on the list established in accordance with the legislation of the Customs Union.
10) Implements of extraction and harvest of aquatic biological resources:
- Fishing nets, components, synthetic nylon or other polyamides and synthetic filaments with a diameter less than 0.5 mm strands and mesh size of less than 100 mm;
- Electromagnetic systems and devices.
11) Ethyl alcohol and alcoholic products, totaling more than 5 liters per person over 18 years of age.
12) More Than 200 cigarettes or 50 cigars or 250 grams of tobacco, or products specified in the set weighing more than 250 grams per person over 18 years of age
13) Animals except bees, leeches, silkworms.
14) Plants in any form or condition, plant seeds.
15) Gems in any form and condition, natural diamonds, with the exception of jewelry
REMINDER FOR PASSENGERS TO COMPLY WITH THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE VETERINARY LEGISLATION OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION AND THE CUSTOMS UNION
The office of Rosselkhoznadzor of the Russian Federation and the Customs Union warns that currently the world is a in complicated epizootic situation: a number of near and far abroad countries are affected by avian influenza, swine flu, murrain, nodular dermatitis.
In order to avoid the infiltration and spreading of infectious diseases:
- is forbidden the import of raw and finished food products of animal origin from unsafe regions .
Products under the control: animals, birds, fish, meat and dairy products, seafood, skins, stuffed animals, hunting trophies of wild animals, birds and fish - must be accompanied by veterinary certificates of the established form issued by the veterinary service of the country of departure.
In case of detection of these products in the hand baggage and luggage of passengers without accompanying with the veterinary certificates at the checkpoint through the State border of the Russian Federation, the products are subject to seizure and forfeiture, and the persons violating the requirements of importation of controlled products will be brought to administrative responsibility.