List of dangerous substances and items prohibited for carriage on board of the airplane
Explosives, blasting agents and objects, stuffed them:
• any gunpowder, in any package and in any amount;
• any ammunition, cartridges (including small-caliber), ammunition to gas weapon, hunting blasting caps (percussion caps), pyrotechnic means;
• signal and illumination flares, signal cartridges, landing checkers, smoke ammunition (checkers), fireworks, sparklers, railway firecrackers;
• impregnated safety matches for personal use, thermite matches, waterproof matches, shot-firer’s matches;
• any types of lighters with reservoir containing unabsorbed liquid fuel or liquefied gas and also fuel for lighters and lighter refills.
Explosives, blasting agents and incendiary substances and firing devices, which capable of being used to cause serious injury or to pose a threat to the safety of aircraft:
• Mines, grenades and other explosive military stores;
• Trotyl, dynamite, tolite, ammonal and other explosives;
• Caps, detonators, electric detonators and igniter;
• Detonating and blasting fuse, dynamite, charcoal gunpowder, plastic explosives.
Some cartridges can be allowed to transportation in the registered baggage in case of observance of the conditions specified in point 1.1.2 of chapter 1 of part 8 of the Technical Instructions for the Safe Transport of Dangerous Goods (DOC 9284 ICAO).
Compressed and liquefied gases:
Gases for domestic use (butane-propane) and other gases, gas canisters filled with substances of nerve and tear effects.
Acetone, gasoline, samples of flammable petroleum products, methanol, methyl acetate (methyl ether), carbon disulfide, ethers and all other flammable liquids.
Flammable solid substances:
• Substances that emit flammable gases in contact with water, that can expose spontaneous combustion and fire: potassium, sodium, calcium metallic and their alloys, calcium phosphorous and etc., phosphorus, white, yellow and red and all other substances categorized as flammable solids, organic peroxides;
• Nitrocellulose colloid, granules or flakes, dry or moist, with less than 25% water or solvent, colloidal cellulose nitrate, in the piece, wet, containing at least 25% alcohol, dry or wet nitrocellulose containing less than 30% solvent and 20% water.
Toxic and toxic agents:
• Any poisonous potent and poisonous substances in liquid or solid form, packed in any container, brucine, nicotine, strychnine, tetrahydrofurfuryl alcohol, antifreeze, brake fluid, ethylene glycol, mercury, and all salts of hydrocyanic acid and cyanide agents;
• Cyclone, tsianplav, arsenous anhydride and all other potent poisonous and toxic substances;
• Disabling and incapacitating chemicals, gases and sprays, such as mace, pepper sprays, capsicum sprays, tear gas, acid sprays and animal repellent sprays.
Caustic and corrosives:
Strong inorganic acids: salt, sulfuric, nitric and other, fluoric and hydrogen (fluoric) acid and other strong acids and the corrosive substances.
Firing, gas, air, cold and mechanical arms of all types:
Pistols, revolvers, rifles, shotguns and other firearms, gas, air guns, replicas and imitation firearms capable of being mistaken for real weapons, component parts of firearms, compressed air and CO 2 guns, such as pistols, pellet guns, rifles and ball bearing guns, stun guns and their imitation, arbalest, spear guns, a bayonet, a bayonet-knives.
Devices designed specifically to stun or immobilize, including:
Devices for shocking, such as stun guns (for example, tasers) and stun police batons, animal stunners and animal killers.
Objects, prohibited to be carried as hand baggage:
Objects with a sharp point or sharp edge capable of being used to cause serious injury, such as axes, hatchets and cleavers, ice axes and ice picks, knives, scissors, martial arts equipment with sharp points or sharp edges, swords and sabres.
Tools capable of being used either to cause serious injury or to threaten the safety of aircraft, crowbar, drills and drill bits, including cordless portable power drills, tools capable of use as weapons, such as screwdrivers, chisels, saws, including cordless portable power saws, blowtorches, bolt guns and nail guns.
Blunt instruments and objects capable of being used to cause serious injury when used to hit:
Baseball and softball bats, clubs and batons, such as billy clubs, blackjacks and night sticks, martial arts equipment and etc.
Note. Toys guns are permitted in checked baggage only.