International airport "Karshi"
Available runway length is 2825 meters (9 268,37 feet), runway with is 42 meters (137,80 feet) with an asphaltic-concrete surface.
Nowadays runway of Karshi airport meets all the requirements for certified data of State Aviation Inspection of the Republic of Uzbekistan and is ready to meet such aircrafts as Boeing-767-300, Boeing-757-200, Boeing-737, A-321, A-320, A319, An-2, Il-76, Rj-85, Il-114-100, An-24, An-12, An-26, Yak-42 and all types of helicopters.
There are 6 ramps on the airfield:
Ramp number 1 is for Rj-85, Il-114, Yak-40 and An-24 aircrafts.
Ramp number 2 is for all types of aircrafts that meet the requirements for the airfield.
Ramp number 3 is for Rj-85, Il-114, Yak-40 and An-24 aircrafts.
Ramp number 4 is for all types of aircrafts that meet the requirements for the airfield.
Ramp number 5 is for all types of aircrafts that meet the requirements for the airfield.
Ramp number 6 is for all types of aircrafts that meet the requirements for the airfield.
Air terminal complex was rebuilt in 2006, it comprises two terminals: Terminal 1 is for domestic traffic, Terminal 2 receives international flights and it is also Arrival Lounge. Other facilities include mother and children room, luggage pavilion, transit lounge, waiting lounge and snack bar.
There are 5 display panels in waiting and arrival lounges for schedule and other information.
The capacity of air terminal complex is 200 passengers/hour.
Karshi airport serves such airlines as “Moscovia”, “VIM-AVIA” and “Rossiya” and the following destinations: daily 1 time a day to Tashkent International airport, On Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday to Domodedovo (Moscow) and on Wednesday and Saturday to Pulkovo (St. Petersburg).
“The Hajj” program has been running since 2010 to Saudi Arabia by direct flight from Karshi to Medina and from Jidda to Karshi on Boeing-767.
The main aims of Karshi airport activities are:
- ground based air navigation support;
- flight safety, regularity of flights, ground operations;
- fire safety of aircrafts and airport infrastructure;
- ornithological works and meteorological support;
- accident rescue operations;
- introduction of flight safety operation system and quality management system ISO 9001:2008 (QMS).
The services of airport are:
- terminal operations during domestic and international flights;
- selling and reservation of passengers service and all cargo service;
- customs surveillance, border monitoring, sanitary quarantine control and others;
- purchase and realization of fuels;
- service delivery and another paid services;
- commercial and technical maintenance of aircrafts, including foreign and private airlines.
Makhtum-kuli st. 3, Karshi, Republic of Uzbecistan, 180115.
Tel.: 8 (375) 228-52-53, fax: 8 (375) 228-57-82
Reference and Information Centre
Tel.: 8 (375) 228-53-02